:: Gaya-ian's Sport Time 2012 ::

Salam, good day peeps!
[mode: lugai-lugai ini~ panat sudaaaaa~]

For the last four days this week, our campus has been as hardworking like bees. We have our annual sports' day for two days; yesterday and today. As for me, I have been actively packed with studies, assignments and practices two weeks in a row. Okay, not so busy still I have been feeling that way since B.I.G.!
Putra almost got 1st in overall bah...

Kudos to Emmanuel for the photo~ *smile*
In this year's annual sports event, I would be in the marching team again  of our division - PUTRA. Of course, this year feels different than last two years. This time, we won the third place in overall events for this year's sports day! Bukan yang TERAKHIR ya! There was a bittersweet moment as to how I experienced it. I was devastated because of the marching result - being the last one of four teams. On second thought, our division has been contributing a lot of winnings tak kira lah emas kah, perak mahupun gangsa and we won third place by total of 3 gold medals, 5 silver medals and 7 bronze medals [kalau tak silap dengar lah] and I am happy for that, really.

Surely, I will try my best to redeem the loss and never give up, as how people would say Menang bergaya, kalah pun bergaya~

Okay, that's all for now. Till next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::