:: To the school I go! ::
To the school I go,
when the traffic starts
and cars rush from everywhere.
To the school I enter,
when it's almost 7 o'clock
and students have their daily assembly.
To the room I go,
where all teachers are
before the school bell rings.
To the room I enter,
when teachers prepares themselves
for the subjects they teach.
To the class I go,
where the stairway are prettier
than Selangan Kaca's.
To the class I enter,
when the students give their salutation
and brings me a nice curvy smile for them.
To the school I go
where the excitement begins at the morning
and ends afterwards.
To the school I go!
when the traffic starts
and cars rush from everywhere.
To the school I enter,
when it's almost 7 o'clock
and students have their daily assembly.
To the room I go,
where all teachers are
before the school bell rings.
To the room I enter,
when teachers prepares themselves
for the subjects they teach.
To the class I go,
where the stairway are prettier
than Selangan Kaca's.
To the class I enter,
when the students give their salutation
and brings me a nice curvy smile for them.
To the school I go
where the excitement begins at the morning
and ends afterwards.
To the school I go!
Comments