:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::
Salam and good day peeps! You guys would probably know that I love reading and for the past few years, I've been reading different kinds of books - name it; NOVELS , COMICS and SELF REFLECTION & IMPROVEMENT . In my previous post, I did mention about book reviews. So, for today's post, I will be writing about a novel entitled One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus. p.s. I'll try to write without much spoilers on the loose. Here's a description about the novel. Pay close attention and you might solve this. On Monday afternoon, five students at Bayview High walk into detention. Bronwyn - the brain - is Yale-bound and never breaks a rule. Addy - the beauty - is the picture-perfect homecoming princess. Nate - the criminal - is already on probation for dealing. Cooper - the athlete - is the all-star baseball pitcher. Simon - the outcast - is the creator of Bayview High's notorious gossip app. Only, Simon never makes it out of that classroom. Befor...

Comments