:: I Fall in Love Every time We Meet ::

[Translation lyrics for Autabi ni Suki Natte.] I just found this and when it hits my ear, instantly I am addicted to it. Anyway, enjoy the lyrics. For the video, CLICK HERE since it's not on Youtube. Kudos to carlene *smile*

Every time we meet I fall in love and my heart aches...
The more I know you the less I can stop it...

Up until yesterday
I’d never thought I’d feel this way
Yet without my realising it I’d fallen in love,
confused as to why my cheeks where so flushed


I wonder just what kind of words will be able to convey how I feel
Even though I want you to know more about me
I wonder why I’ve become such a coward
Even though I just want you to touch me

*Every time we meet I fall in love and my heart aches
The restless nights continue on and on
I just want you to gaze at me but afraid,
so I bite down on my lip*

**The more I know you the less I can stop it
I wonder what kind of mail to send you
I’ll get closer to you in just a moment so don’t turn away
because I’ll softly hold out my hand to you**

In what way should we smile at one another,
we who are still unable to reach out to each other?
Just words won’t be enough
There’s just a little more to go until we can reach one another

Even though it’d be great if we could always be together
In times when I can’t see you I always end up searching for you
Your smile is forever burned into my eyes
Hey, let me hear your voice

Every time we meet I fall in love and my heart aches
yet I can’t help wanting to be with you always
even though I ought to have been fine on my own
I don’t want to say goodbye


The more I know you the less I can stop it
but I don’t want you to hate me
If you called out to me in a gentle voice
I’d surely be able to tell you how I feel


If the thread of fate that I’d been about to give up on
is the miracle that drew me towards you
Even though I just want you to hold me
tighter


* | ** repeat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::