:: Life Experience - National Service 2010 ::
Good evening all~ [Salam]
Just reading posts from PLKN alumni made me to write something related. Here goes my so-called exciting story. [ps. I am no good story teller though]
I have no interest of National Service, or known as Program Latihan Khidmat Negara. But, my name was conformed when I checked via SMS. I became one of hundreds of 2nd group of 7th PLKN trainees at Kem KK Di Bawah Bayu, Tuaran. FYI, the distance between my house and the base camp was near, so I got the chance to meet my family during weekends and went back home as for SPA and IPG interviews.
Back at that time, it was very tense since we were raised as mini soldiers for 3 months. We had both multiskill classes and physical activities. As to compare, I would rather be in classes than tanning my skin more. But it happened. My skin really tanned a lot and I lost weight too because of the running, walking, marching and more.
As I get to know new friends from other parts of Sabah as well as the Kuala Lumpur, I met my ex-schoolmates from SMK Sungai Damit and SMK Tamparuli. Meeting them is ill-fated incident. And, to be honest with you all, we have many conflicts regardless of problems within the dorm or the team itself and even badmouthing each other. Still, we cared for each other there and eventually accepting for who they are.
This was a very amazing life experience in PLKN. I missed that place dearly EXCEPT kawat attires. Makes me suffocates inside because felt stuffy.
[pss. See? I am so no good story teller. *sigh*]
Back at that time, it was very tense since we were raised as mini soldiers for 3 months. We had both multiskill classes and physical activities. As to compare, I would rather be in classes than tanning my skin more. But it happened. My skin really tanned a lot and I lost weight too because of the running, walking, marching and more.
As I get to know new friends from other parts of Sabah as well as the Kuala Lumpur, I met my ex-schoolmates from SMK Sungai Damit and SMK Tamparuli. Meeting them is ill-fated incident. And, to be honest with you all, we have many conflicts regardless of problems within the dorm or the team itself and even badmouthing each other. Still, we cared for each other there and eventually accepting for who they are.
This was a very amazing life experience in PLKN. I missed that place dearly EXCEPT kawat attires. Makes me suffocates inside because felt stuffy.
[pss. See? I am so no good story teller. *sigh*]


Comments