:: Dramatization - Week 2 ::







Salam, good evening!
[Mode: Yeay!]

As one of our coursework, dramatization based on William Shakespeare's famous work; Macbeth. Well, it's not entitled 'Macbeth' for our dramatization. The audition for the main character was held at the SAC room last week. Hereby, I present the main characters! [love photography!]

From the top to bottom ; Deafey - Macbeth, Santiana - Lady Macbeth, Alistair - Macduff, Jeannette, Cornelia, Michelle - 3 Witches, Nazreen - Banquo, and Vexter - King Duncan.


Comments

Afiq said…
Haha... I was talking to Santiana about her being Lady M, but at that time, I was joking. I didn't know she is the real Lady! ^^

The others seem to be good for their characters too! [One Q: is Deppy going to act as Macbeth throughout the whole play, or are you separating the theatre into scenes like what we did last year?]

[Two Q: what about you? Which character?]

[Three Q: if you are not using Macbeth as the name, then?...]

[Four Q: there's no fourth question... haha]
Nadie said…
Haha! Afiq, oh Afiq, believe me, she's the Lady Macbeth. She's really good, you know~ Eleh, all characters are good too. ;)

Q1: Yes, Depp will play all throughout the play.
Q2: Not auditioning, now I'm in publicity team [the one who do the brochures, posters, banner, and I like to take pics! Haha!]
Q3: Ehehe! I'll tell you later on, or you can just ask the boys instead.

Haha, btw, like the last question. :D

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::