:: THURSDAY INSIGHT ::
Salam, good evening!
[Mode:Excited! Woohoo, TESL Night!]
Just uploading more photos. Yeah, so, the photo above are my favourite one. So sweet, yet, so charismatic. [giggle] Seriously, I really laughed for the expressions. I realized that though we did have conflicts, we still love each other, as a family. Somehow, I do feel envy with other two groups. It doesn't matter much, because that has made us different from them. [smile]
![]() |
| Kak Salwa and I |
![]() |
| [from left to right] : Rusman, Hamzah, Mr. William Taylor, and Santiana. |
![]() |
![]() |
| Oh, brothers. How fortunate I am to know you. |
At the same time, our TESL Cohort 4 seniors are busy with a book exhibition at the hall [which explains why we can't use the hall for today's English Studies session]. Again, I get the chance to meet my brother during the exhibition. For your info, he's a leprechaun for half a day. Seriously, I like the green hat. [giggle]
Thanks to him, I'm able to take picture of us inside. [laugh] I guess that there will be more during our TESL Night. AH! I'm so excited and worried too. Oh well, let's watch and see what happened then. [smile]










Comments