 |
| Oh~ My~ |
 |
| How I wish....[as if~] |
 |
| We're the superstars! |
 |
| Typical [Korean-look-alike] couple? Haha. "The boy and girl next door." |
 |
| is it me, or the facial expressions that all of them makes me feel inferior and hot? |
 |
| H.E.L.P.! |
 |
| Models! |
 |
| Can't move from the wall! |
 |
| Hoot, hoot! |
 |
| Aren't we cute? |
[Again] Salam!
[Mode: Listening to Ice Saranyu's Kon Jai Ngai, and it's Thai song]
Well, I'm having fun taking pics for my friends. In conjunction of taking for the Macbeth dramatization [which is really exciting and exhausting month of April and May to be...duh!], I take pics of my friends, which I find it really enjoyable especially with those kind of expression. LOL. Again, I'm official to have photography as my interest as well as hobbies. And, it's not edited yet I'm falling for the pics! [Ah!!]
Comments