:: Weekend Photoshoot ::

Birthday cake! Love it!


1, 2, 3, and BLOW!
Charming, the cute cat, belonging of my younger brother, Iqbal.


Saufi, and Iqbal, my two younger brothers. LOL


Rohaya, my cousin, and Fatihah, my only younger sister.


PICNIC...?


My sister and I


Salam, good evening!

This weekend, I spent my nights at my own house at Tuaran, Sabah! I really missed them like crazy. Yesterday, we celebrated my father's 49th birthday at home. Ah, just imagine the modest meal we have at that time. [smile] Today, we have picnic besides the beach and to be honest, I enjoyed eating while being watched by publics. [laughing!]
Now, I'm missing them and really, I do. I hope the holiday is there soon. I want to go home, again and again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::