:: Please, Don't Go ::

Salam, good evening!
[Mode: Crying for the time]





Madam Lam Saw Yin.



Ops, this is candid!









It was the last time all of us, here in campus, saw her. Not only she's a diligent, she would be the one who I admired the most after the EX-Vice Director of Gaya last year. Her name is Madam Lam Saw Yin, a woman who already ended her service as a lecturer in the campus, so do her service as governments' people. Though I just met her last year, after the resignation of Mr. S [not real name], she was the most supportive lecturer to me, as a TESL student. Realising that we're not noticable much, somehow by her arrival to our programs, I felt really appreciated. To be honest, I don't know she already 58-year-old woman. She looked so young, as if she's only in her early 40's. I wish I can be that young~

All I could say is that, she will be always in my heart. I will remember what she have done for us, TESL family in IPG Gaya Campus.

Our distance may part us away.
Our age may differ us a lot.
Sadness may come now
But, keep this in mind
that I will always remember you.
Therefore, be happy always and take care,
Madam.
With love,
Nadirah.

Comments

Ibrahim Ismail said…
I have to admit that she does look young.

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::