:: Contest? ::
![]() |
| The Banner. Hohoho. Salam, good morning! [Mode: Contest, erm, can I answer it in English instead? No prohibition right?] Huhu. Got tagged by Saiful (for more information, click on his name and try to find the info for this contest, sorry for the inconvenience), one of my friends. Huhu. The contest were done by the one who tagged him in first place anyway. Still, kind of blurr, but I'll try my best to answer it. "Waka waka eh-eh!" By the way, not to make any confusion, I write the Questions in BM, but answer it in BI. Hope get accepted. Haha! * Empat perkara yang menggambarkan anda... Emotional, Happy-go-lucky,Childish (somehow), K-pop Geek (Haha!) Ummi (relatives and friends), Kakak (family), Nadirah (seldomly called) , Pachiko (nickname that my group only knows) * Empat perkara baik yang kamu buat hari ini... Edited a photo of our Handball Mini game, taking pics and video of the mini game and ELS, lend my camera to one of my classmates (who is also my friend), and helping in 'interrogating' one of my roommate (since she's disappear from our room suddenly, and she's one of my friend too). * Empat tempat yang nak sangat pergi... Japan (Sakura~ Sakura~ Yayoi no sora wa~), South Korea (K-pop artists!!), KL (to watch my father's convocation this year, but I can't, since it clashes with the campus), and probably Pahang OR Johore (want to meet a friend there) * Empat benda yang wajib bawa bila keluar... Handphone (of course!), Notebook (online!), Camera (taking pics all over again! never get bored to it), and Matrics Card (if not, will get to see Mr. Y) [actually there are more than 4 items.hehe.] * Empat perkara terakhir kamu buat sebelum join contest ni.... Online in Facebook, Writing in my diary (online blog), Reading other blogs and k-pop news, and Doing reflection for assignments. * Empat orang paling kamu sayang di dunia ne.... My mum, my papa, my siblings, and my friends. (Cliche right? Doesn't matter, because I really do love them all. I have no one special yet, to be honest. Hihi!) * Empat jenis ragam manusia yang kamu jumpa hari ini... Funny, Emotional, Hypocrite (?), Sleepy (Haha!) * Empat misi yang mesti kamu capai tahun ni... Lose more (fat) weight, Pass the final exam with high colors ,able to enter PISMP, be more comfortable especially with eye contacts and confidence (Yes!). * Empat habit buruk kamu.... Online frequently for a day (not a good thing, yes!), tend to hit people (jeng,jeng,jeng), laugh constantly even if it's serious matter, and also, put on earphones everyday. Huhu. * Empat perkara yang kamu fobia... Being in high places (but I want to visit KL Twin Tower.), eating bubblegums (swallow one before, thank God it's not serious but still traumatized by it), injured by sharp items (name it ; knife, nails, every items related, really scared of it until now), get in front and talk (but now, I hope I'm better than before during first semester). Huhu. * Empat sebab join contest ni.... My friend tagged me (that's for sure), I like to write in my blog everyday (post everything happen in my life is a good thing, as long as my privacy is not publicized), don't really care for the prize (but, I do want that too, it will be a bonus. Haha!) and it's interesting one too. [smile] [sigh] Again, the questions are really interesting to answer. Now, going to tag my friends! Hihi! Mutiara Safa , Rena Annissa, and Faera. [Well, don't want to tag more, because I bet that they have been tagged by someone else]. Huhu. |

Comments