:: Language Camp - Day 1 ::










Salam, good morning!
[Finally, I have the chance to update.]

Just a story of my first day in Language Camp.
We have our ice-breaking session. It was a little bit miscommunication at first, since we can't heard the instructions well. However, it turned out to be just fine afterwards. Then, one of my friends passed out during ice-breaking. I was hesitated at first, but then, I don't want anything happened to her, so I decided to help out too. Although it was a little chaotic in the main hall, I have lots of fun since I laughed.
Until it was time for forum, I stopped and became more scared of it. I don't know how to face it, since I'm the moderator for my team. At that time, when I stepped out along with them, I tried to be strong. They helped me along the way, and I really thanked them a lot. So, thanks, Alistair, Burn, and Joeye for helping me out there.
After that scary moments, we have a break. In the evening, we have our Info Hunt [it's similar with treasure hunt but differs because of the information]. The floor was slippery a bit, so it limited our fast movements. Still, we managed to get second place to arrive at the main hall. We did our yell and a parody of the song we sang after that. So much laughter, I could lost my voice by then.
At night, our group organized a story-telling competition. Really chaotic because many problems occured. But then, we managed to deal with it. Really, I'm glad. [smile] Well, that's all for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::