:: PHOTOGRAPHER MODE : ON(13) ::










[All to come]

Salam, good evening!
[Mode: Guilty...]

Guess what? I can't take any break from taking pics. It's my routine since having this baby camera.


Canon IXUS 105 - Pink!


Back to what I want to say. This entry is all about the performances that will be presented for our upcoming TESL Night! [Yes!] Taking pics around me, and getting lectured by my friends for taking pics during practices. [sad] Oh, now that I mentioned pics, I stumbled onto my seniors while they're busy with their own practice. One time I took the pics, there's one sister that I missed out. When I told them, "Ah, kakak itu, yang pakai baju putih itu." , since I don't really know her real name, I ended up making her sulking. Almost getting someone sad is not a good thing. So, the moral of the story is, you must know your seniors' names, because I learned mine. Huh.

Therefore, I'm sorry, Kak Nadzirah.[I hope the spelling's right, Again, I'm so sorry for not knowing your name in first place, sister. *cry*]

Okay, I think that's all for now. [smile]



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::