::PHOTOGRAPHY MODE : ON(6) ::












Salam... good morning!

Phew! Just finished uploading these photos. I took it, yesterday during lunch break.
[Except the first one, it was during our ES class]
Anyway, I have more, but this photos are my favorites! Seriously, my friend here, Jeah [ along with Tasha, my models for the day] 's baju kurung suits the color of nature. Well, I can say that our class is nearby to green trees and grasses although there are some concreate here [smile].
I hope to have more photoshoots with my friends! Surely, I won't miss to take candid one as well.
Now that I mention CANDID part, can anyone guess which is candid? [smile]

Comments

Anonymous said…
hahaha..time boring la ni.. no 5 my fav..ahaha
Mohamad Saiful said…
gmbar kmi org mna???huhuhu
Nadie said…
not yet to be uploaded. i'll do it later on, okay. don't be so worried. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::