::PHOTOGRAPHER MODE : ON(2)::

Marching teams for the grand finale


My dear B. Ed TESL Cohort 4 seniors, thanks for coming there, although not all of you stayed until the end. [smile]


Rusman, Zawana, Haizat, Farhan, Natasha, Syazana, Santiana, Solomon (commander)[Putra!]


Desiree, Rica, Santiana, Zawana, Syazana, Sandy [Lovely Ladies of Putra Maching Team].


Salam~ Good evening!

Today has been the hotest day I ever faced during Sports' Day. [sigh] Stripes on my face and my hand. [sigh] Oh, yeah! This photos are those from the Sports' Day. It's our last day and the venue ... is located at Penampang Sports Complex, Kota Kinabalu. Oh, so much excitement to cheer and to march~! [smile] Huh~ Imagine, 6.30 a.m. gather at the main parking lot, and an hour later, just got into the bus for the third ride to the stadium. By the time we got there, the opening ceremony began already~ [sigh] But, I could not blame the bus, or the time. Just blame on the traffic jam! [evil laugh]

What we did most of the time there were, EAT, CHEER, and LAUGH! The enjoyment was there, more people packed inside the stadium, but, less cheers were made [especially our own PUTRA~]. [sigh] Yet, we have not yet to practice on our marching, and by the time we all set to practice, well, it was no time to left. It was undeniable that, our division did not have specific formation for the march, neither the style of our outlooks alike most of the other divisions. Yup! Definitely! We gave all we got for the marching. What's left was our faith in God to make our dreams come true. [smile].

OKAY, THE MOMENT TO ANNOUNCE THE DECISION FOR THE MARCHING COMPETITION BETWEEN DIVISION.
[Here comes a good result.]
THE FOURTH PLACE GOES TO ... [DRUM SOUND] WIRA!
[Okay, at least the third place, please]
[Maintain the third one for Putra]
THE SECOND RUNNER-UP GOES TO ... WAJA!
[What? Don't tell me it's second... wah~ or the first one?]
[But, Perdana surely grab their title as the winner of course]
[Still, I have the faith]
THE FIRST RUNNER-UP GOES TO ... PUTRA!
[Yeah!! We got second place!]
[ "Kito Bako jer~" ]
[There, running along our chairman of Putra and also, seniors!]
[Yeah!!]
THE OVERALL WINNER FOR MARCHING COMPETITION GOES TO ... PERDANA!
[Still amazed because, we won the second place~!]

Well, the above is the best moment I known as long as I'm involved in marching. [evil laugh]

Okay, we still retain our fourth place in overall Sports' Events, although there were bronze and silver that our athletes won for our PUTRA division. It was an enjoyment to think back. After all that exhausting Sports' Day events, well, my friends [ Mylsa, Isma, Natasha] and I stayed back at Block E for a while, and to be honest, I am hungry, and I really am! SO~ I decided to treat them for lunch at Rafflesia Chicken Hut, and I did~! We ate chicken Rice there, and left after we finished. I want back to hostel at 3.50 p.m.

So, I'm now spending lots of time, online after a while. [giggle]
Well, that's all stored for today. [smile]

Comments

Ibrahim Ismail said…
It's enjoyable to cheer our teams all the way. We weren't be able to stay put due to some commitments, though. Had to accompany some friends to collect data for the thesis. Too bad that we missed the final marching. :(

Ps. This was really a candid! You're quite pro, we didn't even notice that there was a mamarazzi. ;)
Nadie said…
LOL. want to know something? i do love to take candid photos. since last semester, i learned to take candid using h/p. i think i get my hands for candid photos. anyway, i know seniors are busy, and i can't deny that you're in your final semester [and there's a lot of works to do]. but, that's why i said thank you. :)

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::