::Certificate-giving Ceremony?::
Salam~ Good Afternoon!
This is our own certificate-giving-ceremony~! Our venue is at Sipadan 'Island' in IPG Kampus Gaya. [laugh]. Anyway, this photos are my courtesy, since I'm the main photographer for that day. It's quite a while, but, I kind of slacked off. And, my notebook don't give any cooperation to this at all. I want to upload photos in FB, but [sigh]...
Anyway, this ceremony held in class since most of us went for the 1Malaysia program last semester at University Malaysia Sabah, Kota Kinabalu. More to that, my friend, Santiana (San) has represented our institution for the performance there. I like it very much. I wish to edit it. Instead, I decided to have it original. [evil laugh].
![]() |
| ..Suzie.. |
![]() |
| ..Emmanuel (K.O. semester 2).. |
![]() |
| ..Ista.. |
![]() |
| ..Leo.. |
![]() |
| ..Depp.. |
![]() |
| ..Zana.. |
![]() |
| ..Winn.. |
![]() |
| ..Friss.. |
![]() |
| ..Ali.. |
![]() |
| ..Haizat.. |
![]() |
| ..Isma.. |
![]() |
| ..Izzah.. |
![]() |
| ..Dess.. |
![]() |
| ..Jeah.. |
![]() |
| ..Tasha.. |
![]() |
| ..San, Saiful.. |
Salam~ Good Afternoon!
This is our own certificate-giving-ceremony~! Our venue is at Sipadan 'Island' in IPG Kampus Gaya. [laugh]. Anyway, this photos are my courtesy, since I'm the main photographer for that day. It's quite a while, but, I kind of slacked off. And, my notebook don't give any cooperation to this at all. I want to upload photos in FB, but [sigh]...
Anyway, this ceremony held in class since most of us went for the 1Malaysia program last semester at University Malaysia Sabah, Kota Kinabalu. More to that, my friend, Santiana (San) has represented our institution for the performance there. I like it very much. I wish to edit it. Instead, I decided to have it original. [evil laugh].
















Comments