:: Netball Friendly Tournament ::




Salam...Good evening...

Actually, this photos were taken from last Wednesday [if I'm not mistaken]. That time, there was no outdoor activity [and the reason is... I don't really know...]. The netball group was the most active one, and even other people from the handball, hockey, and basketball group joined in for a friendly tournament. So, they played the game. At first, I did not interested to go out and play. But, when I saw the joyful 'children' at the netball court, I made up my mind to go there and take some photos, [and of course it's CANDID, most of the photos :) ]. In the end, the winning team was the BLUE team, congratulations [if I'm mistaken, sorry~ ] THe photos above were absolute CANDID yah! ;)

p/s. I just laughed on how they throw and catch the ball. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::