::PHOTOGRAPHER MODE = ON(4)::








 
 Salam... Good evening, all!

Today, I need to do my final touch on my Social Studies assignment tonight. [sigh]
Anyway, I'm uploading more photos than usual. First four photos above are the one that I have taken after our marching practice ended last Friday. My models ; Tasha, San, and Fifi, a.k.a. my classmates a.k.a. my friends. Last three photos are taken during my outing with my friends to watch 'I am Number Four' at Center Point. That movie was very cool, you see, especially with the effects, i'm loving it! [although some think it's too silly and such]. Still 'managed' to meet seniors after the show. [smile]

Comments

Ibrahim Ismail said…
At what time did you go to watch the movie? CP hardly turned empty.
Nadie said…
hmm, we went for 1950 time slot.. almost didn't get to watch since we were a little bit late.. :)
have you watched that movie as well,ims?
Ibrahim Ismail said…
IT was a must. Not that I was a big fan of sci-fi (it's just not my cup of tea), it's for the sake of our course study. Watched the premier and thought it was OK. Friends said it was marvelous.
Nadie said…
oh, i see.. so, where did you watched it??

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::