:: MONDAY MASH-UP ::
Salam... good evening all!
Tonight, I just finished edited today's photos and mash-up a little. Here are the results! I also want to be a part of my own experiments. So, I decided on making my self-selca photos! I really like it, especially mine! [giggle] Anyway, I really appreciate my friend's cooperation with me when it comes to attitude of photographer. THANK YOU!
I received many comments about the photos I have not uploaded yet from a friend [or two and more]. The person said, that I don't uploaded all the photos. I gave reason, a very reasonable one, okay. I said to them that the photos are needed to be edited, but the person is such hard-headed and very pushy to certain extent, that I could just burst out from my class. If I could cross the line, I would hit the person hard!
I don't like to be pushed like that! Anyway, forget about that. I'm going to forget it, so that I can continue my life. That's all I know.
Now, I'm off to edit more photos of my dear brother. [giggle] Please wait, okay!
Comments