:: PHOTOGRAPHER MODE : ON(9) ::






Salam... good morning!

Just in the mood to edit pictures. As what I have promised to my brother last night, here I present, the photos of seniors of TESL C4. This semester will be their last one. I rarely see them, to be honest, really don't get the chances to meet all of them. I get to see them either during recess time at the cafe or assembly time at the hall. I know how busy they are this semester. They are working really hard this time.
Anyway, these photos were taken after Earth Hour last Saturday. Sorry for the late delay. I hope I can do the same during TESL Night next month. [giggle]

p/s. My brother is also one of the seniors. Although he's not blood-related to me, still, he's a big brother to me. [smile]

Comments

Ibrahim Ismail said…
Who's that lucky brotha? Haha. Nice photos you got there. Am downloading them, definitely.
Nadie said…
Who do you think?
LOL. Go ahead, and give credits to me, of course. LOL

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::