:: Thursday Photoshoot ::








Photos that I have taken before the holiday. [giggle]
[MOCK EXAM + MAULIDUR RASUL = THURSDAY]

Comments

Ibrahim Ismail said…
So it's legal to bring a camera to the hall now? And institute's official colour has turned green? (in support of environmentalist agenda, I believe) And who are the gorgeous ladies there?
Nadie said…
Well, I don't really think so. I just keep it by my side though, so I have the chances to take candid photo :P

Institute's official color remains the same. It's the IPGKB from Kelantan. :) Also TESL batch like us. They took the last paper together. I only got the chances to talk with some of them, and took pix with them.

;) Which ladies you refer to?
If you said the one with the green batik, it's the students from the IPGKB. If you said others, then, it's PISMP TESL semester 1 with my friend,Santiana. :)

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::