:: Beyond The Hour of Earth Hour ::

Salam, good morning!

Last night, we celebrated Earth Hour in IPG Kampus Gaya. See the total darkness? [giggle] It's a part of our program whereby the electricity was cutted off for about two hours. [sigh] Anyway, during that two hours, well, singing was probably the most common performance during Earth Hour. As the current photographer for my group, I took many pictures of my friends and seniors. Well, it was not so pretty one though. I haven't edited the photos yet.












I can't deny that I have lots of fun during that time as well. I will cherish the moments more. Though my face was not inside any of the photos, well, I didn't complained about it. As long I can take pictures, I will be satified. [smile]

Comments

Ibrahim Ismail said…
Come back to steal some photos. Put some watermarks on the photo, or I'll claim it's my own. Just kidding.

Ps. Nice camera you got there. Still clear in darkness.
Nadie said…
Thanks, brother! Really aprreciate that...

If you want to do that, seriously, don't simply claim the photos are yours. :P

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::