:: This is IT! ::

Salam, good morning peeps!
[mode: ndak pandai puas2 mau tulis entri lagi...]

Anyway, this morning, I woke up early and then went for a jog with my buddy, Wani.
...
"You kidding? Hey, Nad's really jogging!" =___="
...
Right now, I am thinking about becoming fit!
Senget ka kamera tu? =__=''
When I think about it, I should be fit [and that makes it S.L.I.M.]! In fact, I want to be able to buy clothes from stores in ease without much hesitant. [FYI, I am not this chubby when I was little!]
Lukisan yang mengambil masa dua jam... ^^
I want to be as beautiful as the characters I have drawn. Just like the one above. But then, will I have the determination to be fit as how my buddy has been for last 3 days? She is determined to get fit [with her petite appearance]. Me? I don't even know if I can do so. My determination level is WAY lower than her! Oh, what to do!?

Comments

anonymous said…
talk about patience and determination! Lulz. i know you can do it nad! arasso?
Kamalul Ariffin said…
sis...dont u want to try some kind of supplement? herbalife maybe. i heard people said it is good. i never try that either. maybe someday when i really need to gain weight or be more muscular..hehe~
dear.. small steps and be kind to yourself.. I'am also trying to be fit.. but I know it does not happen over night..
Nadie said…
Taufik : I'll try my best. Thanks brother! ^^

Ipin : Ahaha~ *ketawa paksa* Supplements? How I wish... but thanks for the suggestion. ^^

Dora : Aww, sis~ Yeah, I know that jogging for a day will make me fit overnight. ^^
Nadie said…
*typo error : JOGGING FOR A DAY WILL NOT MAKE ME FIT OVERNIGHT... [I forget 'NOT' in the between]

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::