:: Terfaktab - A year Anniversary ::

Happy anniversary, TERFAKTAB!
Hello, hello! [I want to write this in English, can ah?]

*giggle* This is my second time entering in a contest. Yeah, this time, I'm going to participate on this one by TERFAKTAB. [Click here for INFO] Now, now, what can I say about this particular blog here? I might not be the most updated person when it comes to this one. Still, because of its unique traits, I tend to click and read.

The first time I knew TERFAKTAB was the time my friend shared a link of love-related entry in Facebook. Ever since I read it, I was captivated. Not only it talks about love in general, but also specify each problems and issues that can be evolved throughout one's relationshipMy favorite entry ; JATUH CINTA DENGAN SAHABAT [betul ke ni?] 

By that time, there were quite a number of writers involved. For me, I like Lord Zara's, Leplep's [why did you resign? I like your writings too! *sobs*], Aqram's [I thought at first the name was different few months before] and Amoi's entries A LOT! I bet that's really confusing for some because of the amount of writers. But, as long as they shared what they know, who cares? 

I read TERFAKTAB few months back as well as read some of the writers' own blog [where their ideas were transferred into TERFAKTAB when they are busy. Oh well, everyone with their respective lives]. Many might have mentioned this. A bit cliche but I'm going to say this as well. Here in TERFAKTAB, love matters are deeply discussed and it opens up the minds for younger generation about what is love. 

In short, TERFAKTAB differs to other love blogs and to be honest, this is a very unique love blog!

***
Okay, I think that's all for now. Contacts? Hmm, do email ; arisa92@gmail.com. *smile*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::