:: Semurni Kasih Ummi ::

Salam, good morning!
[mode : third class mentality]

Wan Maimunah's acting in this one too!
The audience and FULL HOUSE, yaw!
Last night, along with my friends, seniors and juniors, we went for a theater show at UMS. At that time, we watched 'Semurni Kasih Ummi' within two hours [or less, I can't recall]. There were other students from other universities, that's for sure. Although I can't tolerate on some of their attitude at the beginning of the show and also the moment we entered the Recital Hall [and seriously, I thought I was cursing those people who had third class mentality], the show itself brings all of us a great entertainment! Laughter and tears; yeah, I laughed and [almost] cried.









[Above: Snapshots of the show!]
'Semurni Kasih Ummi' has encapsulate the morals of people when it comes to taboos in life, especially  the concept of anak luar nikah and zina itself. Somehow, it reflects to nowadays society; how people react when it happened. With the great acting skills of Wan Maimunah herself and the students of UMS, the show has proven to be an amazing one! I'm satisfied with it. 








[Above: Our photo-shoot for about an hour while waiting for the bus to arrive.]

Okay then, that's all for now. Be going now. See ya'!

ps. I heard that the show still on tonight but I don't know if it's only for UMS students. 

Comments

aemynadira said…
i miss theatre so much! i'd do a play again if i got time..huhu...
Nadie said…
:D me too! but, i would rather be one of the behind-the-scene people.

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::