:: Cool-and-Spicy 19 part 2 ::

Salam, good morning!
[mode: enjoying the moment of 19]

Here, I would like to thank to my family and friends who wished for my 19th birthday. Thanks for the gifts, the wishes from Facebook in particular [and also a few from SMS], the cakes and also, the song [in which my classmates sang 'Happy birthday' for me]. You all are so sweet people! I can't stop smiling here. I realized that I am touched by their sweetness when they wished me. So, let's check these photos below!

Candid #1: Play chess!

Candid #2: Roti canai!

The cover of my presents! [My little sister bought this for me with her savings.]

Real deals: Angry Birds journal and hairclip! 

SMS from my aunt! Thanks, aunt!

SMS from my close junior brother, Brendon!

Cakes from my little sister.

Below here is the messages I have gotten within today in my facebook account. [smile]
Thanks! :D

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9

That's all! See ya'!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::