:: Aidiladha ::
Salam, good morning!
[mode: going for study!]
Yesterday was Hari Raya Aidiladha. Me and my family went to my mother's hometown and celebrated it. It was really enjoyable one though I can't deny that any celebration doesn't feel the same as how I used to enjoy it. [Sense of adult perhaps?] Anyway, I got to see the Korban although it was a bit late for me to take pictures of the event. Still, I snapped some photos.
Now that I have returned to the dormitory, it's study mode! [Aiya, baru mau ingat belajar?]
[mode: going for study!]
Yesterday was Hari Raya Aidiladha. Me and my family went to my mother's hometown and celebrated it. It was really enjoyable one though I can't deny that any celebration doesn't feel the same as how I used to enjoy it. [Sense of adult perhaps?] Anyway, I got to see the Korban although it was a bit late for me to take pictures of the event. Still, I snapped some photos.
| Insight of Mt. Kinabalu. |
| Kids at the village. |
| Lalang? |
| My duty of the day: Dish-washing. [My sister took this candid.] |
| The oldies. |
| Tak pasti pula kalau ni masjid atau surau. |
| The so-called abandoned house. |
| Leaves? |
| Candid #1 |
| Sudah pula dorang sembelih tau... |
| Orang kampung mau masuk blog juga? |
| I'm enjoying my rest while looking at the villagers. |
Now that I have returned to the dormitory, it's study mode! [Aiya, baru mau ingat belajar?]
Okay then, be going now! [smile]
Comments
PS: Anyway, you have been tagged.. just read my blog here:
http://soul-of-december.blogspot.com/2011/11/because-of-you.html