:: When G2 goes out together ::

Salam, good day peeps!
[mode: WAY too lazy and longing to drink water a lot.]

Today has been the most exciting day ever! Okay, it was very funny and I did snap some photos. Although I haven't gotten used with cameras in night, well, I tried my best to take the pics. [smile]

G2 girls.

G2 boys.
On our way to Mr. L's house, well, we almost lost. Since our car is in front and the rest seemed to follow us with care, I took the wrong conjunction and made my friend to make a turn back. Thankfully, we arrived to Mr. L's house safe and sound. [Sigh]

Buat aktiviti sendiri sambil bercerita.

Eh-eh, it's Fantastic Mr FOX!
We chatted with Mr. L about the exam matters and college matters as well as OTHER matters. *Shh!*
After a while, we ate! Yeah, there were lots and lots of foods [bah, bilang mau fit. bila lagi?] Temptation much and I lost in it and ate twice that time! Oh my!

Banyak kali ambil~ *_*

After big buffet [I guess], most of us sat inside the house, watching Main Hoon Na [salah ejaan, tolong betulkan. saya lupa sudah tajuk dia ni.]. Before we can finish watching it, we already gone back to dormitory. Oh well, it's really great when all of us went out TOGETHER again. [smile]

Thanks for the invitation, Mr. L.
Well, better off now. *yawn*


Comments

Unknown said…
The ones at Mr. L's house are the best Indian foods! Haha..don't u agree so?
Beautiful Dawn. said…
waaaaaaaa best oo kmu~!! jeles2..huhuuu
Nadie said…
Yeah! I really like the foods a lot! Especially the veggies~ LOL
Joyce Joel said…
awwww! the dishes are very nice rite? yummy2~ miss that moment. :)
Nadie said…
Yup! Finger licking good bh~ If the time is reversible, I want to indulge myself again! >.<

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::