:: Dragon training? ::
Salam, good day peeps!
[mode: endure it!]
First of all, I don't own a dragon. But, it would be fascinating to see dragons though I heard that it is just myth animalor not. Secondly, this entry is about a film entitled "How to Train Your Dragon" back in 2010 [Yeah!]. Truth is, I really love this film so much and last year, I really anticipating this one ever since its official trailer has released.
The story tells about young Hiccup from the Viking who befriend Toothless, a dragon; Night Fury and his new discoveries as he embarks into the world of the dragon along with Toothless. That's what I personally summarize it in few sentences.
[mode: endure it!]
First of all, I don't own a dragon. But, it would be fascinating to see dragons though I heard that it is just myth animal
| Official poster [I think]. |
To be honest, I really love this film. Not only because of amazing actors and actresses such as Jay Baruchel, Gerard Butler, America Ferrera and many more became the voice characters, the development of the story as well as the character designs were greatly tempting me to watch 'How to Train Your Dragon' for numberless times. Seriously, I really in love with Toothless because it has a very cute eye expression making it as the most adorable creature I ever seen! [cat face] Plus, what makes it as one of my favorites is that I really captivated by the bond created between Hiccup and Toothless. How lovable the world could be then. So sweet when seeing that kind of bond. [smile]
Well, better off now! Till then.
Well, better off now! Till then.
Comments