:: It's bad but ... ::

This happened during my outing with my friends back at the city.
Went for buy clothes and shoes, at least that was the thing they did.
Anyway, this one has nothing to do with the above.

Just then, one of my friends was really annoyed with this couple.
I wouldn't say why [since I feel not to tell anything].
Seeing the couple with the men embraced his lover in public
is something I would rather see at somewhere like Paris.

And then, somewhere in the area, I was busy watching the purses
as I stumbled a boy with his mother.
He murmured, "Ish! Sana orang mau jalan, sana juga dia berdiri!"
Well, of course his mother gave him lectures of his behavior.
I ended up smiling in anger. I thought that boy was very rude.

To be honest, I knew I might be wrong by telling these things.
I'm truly sorry. But, to cope with such rudeness? I have my patience limit too!

Comments

Dora said…
same here! remind me of the rude people at the post office yesterday >.< I would seriously complain.
budi bahasa budaya kita, wonder if they still practice that haha

p/s: Selamat Hari Raya in advance! ^^ have fun
Nadie said…
Well, I wouldn't comment on that one, about 'budi bahasa budaya kita' that is. :P It would make me feel bad.

ps. Thanks! Have a splendid hols to you too :D

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::