:: Gone Money, GONE! ::
This year's Ramadhan has been a very tempting month for me.
Not only that I have to tempt myself from foods & drinks,
I have also been tempted GREATLY in aspect of MONEY!
I felt that this month has been the month of paying-up-debts!
Perhaps it was not a best thing to buy those DLSR then.
I thought it would be alright. But now...
I realized that it will get less and much less from now onward!
I don't even bought comic book since fasting month started!
Yet I still need to pay up someone's debt at the moment!
I'm just hoping that I can survive!
Guess this has been a great money issue especially for an OTAKU,
which is ME!
Not only that I have to tempt myself from foods & drinks,
I have also been tempted GREATLY in aspect of MONEY!
I felt that this month has been the month of paying-up-debts!
Perhaps it was not a best thing to buy those DLSR then.
I thought it would be alright. But now...
I realized that it will get less and much less from now onward!
I don't even bought comic book since fasting month started!
Yet I still need to pay up someone's debt at the moment!
I'm just hoping that I can survive!
Guess this has been a great money issue especially for an OTAKU,
which is ME!
Comments