:: Wacky Wednesday ::

Salam, good day peeps!


Well, as how I put the title for this entry, yesterday had to be the wackiest day of my last week in the city.

Let alone the campus, I'm talking about the city! Anyway, yesterday, I was appointed as the photographer for an official event at campus in the morning. The event was to officiate the month of Independence Day. So, you can say that people were holding flags on their hands [and me? No need asking. I'm loyal to my camera!]



In the evening, I was asked by my close junior to go for breaking fast at Karamunsing Complex. To be exact, I was accompanied by four guys there. So yeah~ *ketawa bergulik2 dalam hati* I can't deny the awkward moments by that time, but I tried to break it by treating takoyaki to all of them. At that same place, I met Dan and for the first time, I met his mother who was a very lovely women indeed. *senyum2 sudah ni*


Selamat hari lahir!
And then, when I was sitting and chatting with my junior, my roommate asked me going for a surprise birthday party for one of my roommates since yesterday is her birthday [which was celebrated just few hours back]. So, I ended up at Tanjung Aru along with few of my girl friends and then celebrating together. We have our fun time. Not only that, the one who organize that party was paying for all the foods and beverages we have ordered! *gembira kena belanja orang*

Okay, that's all for now! Till then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::