:: Eid ul-Fitr 2012 pt. 1 ::
Salam, good night [I guess], peeps!
In few minutes, it would be the second day of Eid ul-Fitr. So, let me summarize what happened on the first day of Syawal yeah? Anyway, Ramadhan has passed its period and now, it is Eid ul-Fitr and I am excited, as usual. Oh yeah, our family got the color of turquoise as our main theme. It's very different as we have our own taste of colors. Thanks to my lil sister, we have matched and unified attires for this year's Raya!
Of course, when it comes to Raya, it would be all about the foods! Certainly, there are ketupat and rendang as well kuih-muih and all sorts of other dishes you can see such as rojak, tom yam and lots of more deliciousness! In short, I visited a lot of houses to enjoy such amazing delicacies~ Nyum!
Okay, that's all for now! Till then!
ps. I do look adorable in that style right? :P *tampar muka bertubi-tubi*
Of course, when it comes to Raya, it would be all about the foods! Certainly, there are ketupat and rendang as well kuih-muih and all sorts of other dishes you can see such as rojak, tom yam and lots of more deliciousness! In short, I visited a lot of houses to enjoy such amazing delicacies~ Nyum!
Okay, that's all for now! Till then!
ps. I do look adorable in that style right? :P *tampar muka bertubi-tubi*

.jpg)

Comments