:: Moments with Loves ::

During the days I was in the school, I never thought to be bonded with the pupils.
My first two days, I spent most of my time observing the place and taking photos of the school.
[And also entered into my youngest brother's class]
It was on the third day when I walked in every classroom.
They were shouting "Cikgu baru datang!" and getting excited to see me.
I couldn't help it but to smile and I entered into their class for a while.
And then the Standard 3 pupils - where I spent my time the most.
Not only I talked with them, I took their photos and they took mine.
We walked around the school and spent time at the library, reading.
They didn't let go of me at that moment.
Still, I have most fun moments with them on that day.
During Merdeka Raya as well. Hee~





I will miss my loves when I go back to the campus and continue my life as a student, again.
That's all. The end of my entries for today. Till then. Oh yes, here's a P/S for you~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::