:: Eid ul-Fitr 2012 pt. 2 ::
Salam, good evening peeps!
Few hours back, we have Raya open house at home sweet home~ [Yay!] As for the main menu, visitors could choose either to eat rice or soto ayam [or chicken soup] an also those little snacks! I must tell ya', that mainly, our guests are relatives nearby and then, along with my lil sister, lil brother and her friend, we went to another open house nearby the neighborhood! *tampar diri sendiri*
Aside from foods [and angpau], the most fascinating part of the open house was that we can get to see those relatives that we didn't meet for a long period of time. You can see how much their appearance changed and how amazing it was to see such change in them. I got surprised back then, when I met those people back, especially a short, cute boy I used to know years ago has grown up into tall, good-looking boy. Like seriously. I just noticed it by the time they went back home.
Anyway, I have fun - eating, serving the relatives, dish-washing and watching TV. Hahaha! Okay, that's all for now. Till then!
Few hours back, we have Raya open house at home sweet home~ [Yay!] As for the main menu, visitors could choose either to eat rice or soto ayam [or chicken soup] an also those little snacks! I must tell ya', that mainly, our guests are relatives nearby and then, along with my lil sister, lil brother and her friend, we went to another open house nearby the neighborhood! *tampar diri sendiri*
Aside from foods [and angpau], the most fascinating part of the open house was that we can get to see those relatives that we didn't meet for a long period of time. You can see how much their appearance changed and how amazing it was to see such change in them. I got surprised back then, when I met those people back, especially a short, cute boy I used to know years ago has grown up into tall, good-looking boy. Like seriously. I just noticed it by the time they went back home.
Anyway, I have fun - eating, serving the relatives, dish-washing and watching TV. Hahaha! Okay, that's all for now. Till then!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments