:: Road to Nostalgia ::
![]() |
| Schools I have attended before SMK Tamparuli and currently, le campus. |
Have missed writing in here. I was quite busy with the assignments and the School based Experience. Guess what? I was doing my second S.B.E. at my old school, SK Sungai Damit after the Eid-ul-Fitr hols.
To be honest with you all, I attended this school as a student for about six years ago. Not only that, I was one of the residents at the teachers' houses nearby. Simply said, my childhood memories were all in that place.
Holding a special place in my heart, it has been a very nostalgic moment as I visited the school. Even when I looked at my secondary school, I wondered if ever they knew it was me. [I hope they do] It was a wake-up call for me as to realize that being a teacher is not as easy as pie. Taking care of their welfare, managing the class well, teaching them in conducive classroom - that are few things I have been thinking as I was there. I realized. Therefore, I will give my all to succeed in my life for their sake.
Okay, that's all for this entry. [I'll be posting a few more before heading to chores] Hee~ Till then!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments