:: Appreciating the Culture! ::
Salam and good [late] night, peeps!
Just a simple and sweet update from yours truly. *giggle* Okay, few hours back, there was 'Apresiasi Warisan' or I would call it as Culture Appreciation. This one was organized by the Chinese Society and yeah, you can expect two languages from the emcees - one spoke in Malay and one in Chinese [in which I didn't know whether it was Mandarin, Cantonese or any other related ones]. Okay, back to the topic. There were many performances which are classical dances, Chinese opera, playing classic instruments, Diabolo [one of folk toys, if not mistaken] and the highlight - THE 24 Season performance! [Well, it's more into drumming and I'm loving it!] Back then, I enjoyed all performances and also enjoying snapping photos although it was not that good, I think.
Aside from that, I have to redo an assignment which has made me feel devastated. In contrary, I have doing some lyrics rearrangement and have a thought to do a cover for it. Well, I'm not even sure about it yet. So let's see about that. Well, that's all for now, till then!
Just a simple and sweet update from yours truly. *giggle* Okay, few hours back, there was 'Apresiasi Warisan' or I would call it as Culture Appreciation. This one was organized by the Chinese Society and yeah, you can expect two languages from the emcees - one spoke in Malay and one in Chinese [in which I didn't know whether it was Mandarin, Cantonese or any other related ones]. Okay, back to the topic. There were many performances which are classical dances, Chinese opera, playing classic instruments, Diabolo [one of folk toys, if not mistaken] and the highlight - THE 24 Season performance! [Well, it's more into drumming and I'm loving it!] Back then, I enjoyed all performances and also enjoying snapping photos although it was not that good, I think.
Aside from that, I have to redo an assignment which has made me feel devastated. In contrary, I have doing some lyrics rearrangement and have a thought to do a cover for it. Well, I'm not even sure about it yet. So let's see about that. Well, that's all for now, till then!
.jpg)
Comments