:: Exams! ::

10/29 CHILDREN'S LITERATURE 
11/02 LEARNER AND LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
11/03 ELT METHODOLOGY
11/04 PHONETICS AND PHONOLOGY

Here's a list of my upcoming exam papers for the WHOLE week. I'm not sitting for exams in 7 days straight though, just to exaggerate on how much I DISLIKE THE FACT THAT THE EXAM'S ON WEEKENDS. The only time I want to have a piece of mind with television. The only time I get to see my family. It will be taken from me! I hope I manage to revise some important chapters for the exams. Wish me luck peeps!
Good luck to all those who will be taking exams starting by tomorrow too!

ps. Currently procrastinating for a while. By the way, the template's nice right? I missed the old one though. :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::