:: National Drama Competition 2012 ::

Salam and 'Hi', peeps!

Am in procrastinate mode and not willing to have some revision for now. Anyway, this is not what I will updating about.

Today is the national drama competition, held at the auditorium at Kompleks Jabatan Kesenian dan Kebudayaan Negeri Sabah. For your info, the complex is the new building nearby the campus. It looked like ... hmm, Minangkabau styled.
It has been a very fascinating experience, visiting the new building. The things that captivated my attention the most were the ENORMOUS auditorium and the ANTIQUE-YET-BEAUTIFUL staircase [as shown in the photos at the left].
Would love to go there again!


About the competition, there were 14 teams [and this has already excluded the W.P. Kuala Lumpur team] who participated in this. Overall review;


  • Nice props. There were some props I really love there, how I wish to own those roti canai. LOL.
  • Themes were mostly on integrity, peace and love and genre - slice of life and comedy. There were the drama about national day, husband abuse his wife. There was also drama about the outcome that happens in everyday life and also adaptations. Heh.
  • Well characters' portrayals. Each actor and each actress has portrayed their roles very well. I feel them for a moment, in the auditorium.
  • Good English and voice projection. Most of them have a good proficiency in English. Although I can't understand what few characters were saying, I really saluted to them for speaking English and tried hard to say word by word clearly on the stage.


In the end, Sabah won the competition and best performer is from Sarawak. Congratulations to the winners and all the participants. I enjoyed my time and it was good to see some good-looking guys back then. LOL.
Okay, that's all for now, till then!

Comments

Gaby said…
aik cmna kmu taw psal ni? klu tw kmi p tu...sobbbss
Nadie said…
Kmu tau ka pasal ni? [soalan pertama yg terlintas di fikiran] My dad told me about it. Sebab tak mau lepak dalam bilik hari tu, saya ikut bapa saya :)
aemynadira said…
oh i miss drama & theater..i miss acting on stage..haha..its been sooo long i didn't get involved
Nadie said…
Me too, well, in taking photos and videos. That's what I did before. :3

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::