:: Autumn Anime 2012 Reviews! ::
Salam, good evening peeps!
Finally, new Japanese animations arrived. So, I've watched a few anime(s) for this season. Here are some reviews for y'all!
[Image source : link]
First is 'K'- yes, that's the name. [You might need to type 'K anime' when you're trying to ask Mr. Google, LOL] What I can tell about this one is that the characters have powers [or so] and frankly, I merely know the characters and NOT the PLOT. Sorry about that, peeps! FYI, there are a lot of 'beautiful boys' characters and I really loved all of them! [especially Yashiro and Kuroh~] :3
For fellow Malaysians who are subscribing Variety pack in ASTRO, you can watch this new animation live, with same timeline as Japan, from ANIMAX! Recommend this animation for those who love beautiful boys! :3
[Image source : link ]
Second is Kamisama Hajimemashita. Also known as Kamisama Kiss, this story tells the story of Nanami who has been appointed as the Land God when she met a man at the park. Not only that she was very shocked of the sudden news, she also lived with a familiar named Tomoe and Onikiri and Kotetsu in the shrine.
Oh yes, this anime was adapted from the manga with same alternative name [I think]. So, you might want to drop by into online manga reading and take a look of this one! Recommend this for those who liked supernatural and good-looking supernatural creatures~ :3
[ Image source : link ]
Third is Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! Well, this animation is all about 8-grade syndrome which also can be referred as 'overly self-conscious syndrome'. The main male character, Yuuta was used to have that syndrome in middle school and wants to let go of his past as he proceeds to high school. Unfortunately, a girl named Rikka is currently having that syndrome and she also found out about him by eavesdropping unintentionally nearby the gym.
This one has cute female characters and when I saw this, 'K-On' is the first animation I could think of! Recommend this for those who loved weirdness and cute girls!
[Image source : link ]
Fourth [and finally] is Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun. This anime tells the story of Shizuku who gives priority in her studies and Haru who escapes school for a long period. Both of them were first met when Shizuku went to pass something to Haru in her teacher's behalf. Their first meeting has led into their friendship and became closer as day passed by.
Though the anime has average looking characters, I was captivated by the plot and fascinating male character; Haru. LOL. So recommend this for those who wants romantic comedy for this season.
In the end, the anime(s) I've reviewed are those I've anticipating and I really loved first episode for each anime above~ So, the reviews are based on my reading and my understanding. Okay, that's all for now, till then! :3
Finally, new Japanese animations arrived. So, I've watched a few anime(s) for this season. Here are some reviews for y'all!
First is 'K'- yes, that's the name. [You might need to type 'K anime' when you're trying to ask Mr. Google, LOL] What I can tell about this one is that the characters have powers [or so] and frankly, I merely know the characters and NOT the PLOT. Sorry about that, peeps! FYI, there are a lot of 'beautiful boys' characters and I really loved all of them! [especially Yashiro and Kuroh~] :3
For fellow Malaysians who are subscribing Variety pack in ASTRO, you can watch this new animation live, with same timeline as Japan, from ANIMAX! Recommend this animation for those who love beautiful boys! :3
Second is Kamisama Hajimemashita. Also known as Kamisama Kiss, this story tells the story of Nanami who has been appointed as the Land God when she met a man at the park. Not only that she was very shocked of the sudden news, she also lived with a familiar named Tomoe and Onikiri and Kotetsu in the shrine.
Oh yes, this anime was adapted from the manga with same alternative name [I think]. So, you might want to drop by into online manga reading and take a look of this one! Recommend this for those who liked supernatural and good-looking supernatural creatures~ :3
[ Image source : link ]
Third is Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! Well, this animation is all about 8-grade syndrome which also can be referred as 'overly self-conscious syndrome'. The main male character, Yuuta was used to have that syndrome in middle school and wants to let go of his past as he proceeds to high school. Unfortunately, a girl named Rikka is currently having that syndrome and she also found out about him by eavesdropping unintentionally nearby the gym.
This one has cute female characters and when I saw this, 'K-On' is the first animation I could think of! Recommend this for those who loved weirdness and cute girls!
[Image source : link ]
Fourth [and finally] is Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun. This anime tells the story of Shizuku who gives priority in her studies and Haru who escapes school for a long period. Both of them were first met when Shizuku went to pass something to Haru in her teacher's behalf. Their first meeting has led into their friendship and became closer as day passed by.
Though the anime has average looking characters, I was captivated by the plot and fascinating male character; Haru. LOL. So recommend this for those who wants romantic comedy for this season.
In the end, the anime(s) I've reviewed are those I've anticipating and I really loved first episode for each anime above~ So, the reviews are based on my reading and my understanding. Okay, that's all for now, till then! :3
Comments