:: My Weekends ::

Salam, good day peeps!

This week, I went back home and guess what? We have a new family member! Meet ... *drum rolls* Miniham, as in 'Mini Hamster'. Well actually, that's the name I want to call it, because Miniham is as cute and fluffy as a hamster especially when rolling itself in round. And BTW, it's a female. :3
Also, I went to my old school for a sport event. There were marching from 3 different division; RED, BLUE and YELLOW. That would be also included running in different categories, prize giving ceremony as well as lucky draws. But the highlight was the pom-pom performance by the pupils there. Can you just imagine that they used Psy's Gangnam Style for their music?! Seriously, I liked their performance. They made my day. Also loved the foods there :D

Well, there will be more events happening in the campus especially for the upcoming Wednesday. Surely I can't miss that one. Also, a special event this Friday. So, that's all for now, till then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::