:: Packed in Gaya ::

Salam, good day peeps!

Well, for past few weeks now, the campus has been getting busy and schedules to submit assignments were  postponed again and again. Still, I'm glad we got to submit in time. *holy light* Anyway, here's some updates to the activities, LIVE from campus!


Last Weds, our Netball Club organized a mini netball tournament in the evening. Well, it was preliminary round in which the winner will be competing in finals by next Weds. So yeah~

Mostly, the juniors in Basketball Club, Badminton Club and more as well as teams of Netball, Hockey and Handball Club have been participating in the games. So, I got to snap some photos of baby juniors [the first semester ones] and of course, our club sent up two teams to compete as well!

Not only our club organized tournament, the Volleyball Club has also organized a mini tournament. There were a lot who competing; teams of Sepak Takraw, Volleyball, Basketball, Soccer, Tennis and Netball. Our Netball team lose their first though, so fingers crossed for a win later on!

Eid-ul-Fitr may not be as joyous as it was during the hols at home. Still, the students here celebrated it in campus by having open houses in classes at the our beloved CABIN. The juniors and our neighbor organized one, and I really enjoyed myself ... with eating, that is. Haha! :D

See how packed it has been in here? It shall be again, in next Weds. Can't wait for more photos to be snapped! :D

That all for now, till then!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wah, bestnya! I miss college life T_T Btw, is Ms Carol, the new lecturer frm English Dept teaching you guys?
Nadie said…
Hee~ Missing you all too :D
I think not, at the moment.
I didn't know that there is a new lecturer in the department :3

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::