:: Dear Assignments ::
To my dearest assignments,
Please be nice with me. I couldn't bear myself to do this without guidance.
To even see you in print is something I merely faced everyday.
Every week, you got lesser and lesser but when it still here,
I can't say 'No' for you and it is frustrating so much!
I hate to admit this but I started late because you are way too difficult to handle.
You got this perplexing sentences I even wouldn't care to read,
and sometimes you demand too much,
which eventually made me more confused.
Even so, because of that too I made it this far.
I started late and I finished earlier than anyone.
When that happened, it made me think twice of the results.
"Messed up! Did I write it good enough to impress?"
OH MY GOD!
Okay, I think that's all. Sorry if ever I did all of it badly.
Zero-zero yeah? Hahahaha! I'm counting on you, very much!
Please be nice with me. I couldn't bear myself to do this without guidance.
To even see you in print is something I merely faced everyday.
Every week, you got lesser and lesser but when it still here,
I can't say 'No' for you and it is frustrating so much!
I hate to admit this but I started late because you are way too difficult to handle.
You got this perplexing sentences I even wouldn't care to read,
and sometimes you demand too much,
which eventually made me more confused.
Even so, because of that too I made it this far.
I started late and I finished earlier than anyone.
When that happened, it made me think twice of the results.
"Messed up! Did I write it good enough to impress?"
OH MY GOD!
Okay, I think that's all. Sorry if ever I did all of it badly.
Zero-zero yeah? Hahahaha! I'm counting on you, very much!
With love,
Yours truly. XD
ps. You know, assignments are good thing since it provides most of the marks needed for the pointers LOL!
Comments