:: Not-so-Live From Campus ::
Salam, good evening peeps!
Here's some recap before heading for the main event :P
You see, yesterday, the volleyball tournament was held and again, our netball team played the first set and lose it again. [Very predictable since our team was against the home team; the volleyball team.]
After that, the netball club had meetings regarding to our last tournament and upcoming ones too, and then played a mini game of our own in the court.
Aside from that, I was also watching people playing basketball just beside the volleyball court. Yeah~ :3 Moving on~
This is the main event of the evening; the netball tournament which was held for second time, just this evening. Juniors' teams and ours were competing and each has their own representatives for the final. As for third and fourth place, another battle between two losing teams was held and our team won by 4 points ahead.
Aside from becoming the High Committee for Documentation and Photography, I have been taking many photos of people shooting, holding, passing and defending as the game began and also ... I have also learned to snap photos of people leaping. To be honest, it was fun even though I did not know what fascinates me the most. [Perhaps it was something to do with their moves.]
While netball tournament still went on, there were others who came down to the field and played sports for fun. I got the chance to meet Dan and his friends in the tennis court. [I'm escaping from doing my job for a while, that is why.] LOL!
In the end, I snapped total photos of 800++ for two days straight, and I still got one more for the BIG 2nd phase this Saturday. :)
That's all for now, till then :D
Here's some recap before heading for the main event :P
You see, yesterday, the volleyball tournament was held and again, our netball team played the first set and lose it again. [Very predictable since our team was against the home team; the volleyball team.]
After that, the netball club had meetings regarding to our last tournament and upcoming ones too, and then played a mini game of our own in the court.
Aside from that, I was also watching people playing basketball just beside the volleyball court. Yeah~ :3 Moving on~
This is the main event of the evening; the netball tournament which was held for second time, just this evening. Juniors' teams and ours were competing and each has their own representatives for the final. As for third and fourth place, another battle between two losing teams was held and our team won by 4 points ahead.
Aside from becoming the High Committee for Documentation and Photography, I have been taking many photos of people shooting, holding, passing and defending as the game began and also ... I have also learned to snap photos of people leaping. To be honest, it was fun even though I did not know what fascinates me the most. [Perhaps it was something to do with their moves.]
While netball tournament still went on, there were others who came down to the field and played sports for fun. I got the chance to meet Dan and his friends in the tennis court. [I'm escaping from doing my job for a while, that is why.] LOL!
In the end, I snapped total photos of 800++ for two days straight, and I still got one more for the BIG 2nd phase this Saturday. :)
That's all for now, till then :D
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments