:: Done with You! ::
No more pain for my next night.
Except for regular tasks.
For you, I shout triumph!
Yeah, I feel free without having any assignment!
LOL.
Thought I would say something else?
Well, not at the moment. I still have to do tasks such as doing kit for third week ABM of Literasi Bahasa. Then, I have to revise for Phonetics test TOMORROW.
Then, I'm going to prepare myself for presentation for Phonetics too.
Then ... all that left is examinations!
Oh, by the way, last Tuesday, my batch have sat for three papers respectively; Bahasa Melayu Komunikatif II, Literasi Bahasa and Literasi Nombor. Thank God, the examinations are doing just fine, hopefully it is. :) So, the papers left for exams are Learner and Learning Environment, ELT Methodology, Children's Literature and also Phonetics and Phonology. [If I remember it correctly]
Wish us all luck for Phonetics tomorrow! :)
Comments