:: Another Chance ::

Hey there peeps!

Now time for some updates before heading to illustration for story book!
Have read about my first experience in Program Bina Insan Guru last semester?
I have told you before that I was appointed as a leader in my group for the program.
I recall it well about how it felt like when trying to handle 11-12 persons in a group.
Hectic, you see. I didn't manage to become a VERY GOOD leader.
I felt useless and clueless and ended up being a total blank!

So, that was during last semester, where the exposure was exposed.
And you see, this semester's program will be a ... *drum rolls*
SOCIAL SERVICE~ Yay! [read:in-the-middle tone]
Thought I will be an ordinary member in the Documentation and Photography committee
along with other 3 members, each representative is from different group.
But, no, I still am a leader. What makes it challenging is that, they put trust on me for this.
So, I will redeem that tainted opinions of me not trying to be a leader.
I was lucky enough to know that I will be managing three persons only. :3

SO, THAT'S ALL FOR NOW!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::