:: 2012 Summer Anime pt. 2 ::
Hey there peeps! It's another review for few 2012 summer animation in which I already put on watch list! Here goes for nothing~
Chouyaku Hyakunin Isshu: Uta Koi is all about poem - love poems especially. Thus, you can expect romance in every episode you watched. Besides that, from this anime, people will able to get to know the structures of haiku [Japanese poetry] too. For those who love literature, I recommend you to watch this.
Next one is Kokoro Connect. This anime unveil mystery and supernatural genre as five main characters - Taichi, Inaba, Aoki, Yui and Iori swap each other's personalities and thus finding their way to solve the mystery. To be frank, I personally like this because of personality swapping [which I do like to experience too]. For these genres' lovers, this is what you can watch throughout the season.
My most favorite - Natsuyuki Rendezvous. This anime here tells the story of three main characters - Hazuki, Rokka and Atsushi. Due to illness, Atsushi passed away yet stayed beside Rokka even after he died. Hazuki falls for Rokka who at first being oblivious towards his feelings for her and also being the only one who can see Atsushi. Rokka who lost her husband Atsushi made a change as she cut her hair and promised that she won't fall in love again.
This animation is very lovely as to see the progress of Hazuki's love story as well as closure for both Rokka and Atsushi who are stuck in past memories. For those who long to cry for sweet romance, do watch this! *smile*
Sword Art Online is a game based, whereby whoever plays this RPG game [or so] must win all 100 levels in order to escape from the virtual world itself. In this anime, Kirito, one of the beta tester, embarks his journey in this virtual world along with his companions as they survived from death because not only they died in the game, they also will die in the real world too. So, for game lovers out there, I recommend you to watch this.
Joshiraku is all about five female comedians - Marii, Kigurumi, Tetora, Gankyou and Kukuru with everyday lives and everyday comedies as they talked from a topic to another and it never related at the end. So, when you watch every episode, you'll see puns, jokes, role-playing and yeah, [I don't want to admit it but ...] the comedies might come slow to your head.
Still, I want to recommend this anime for those who feel they need to see new things in girl comedians' mind.
I do hope that my reviews are alright. [I do, I do.]
That's all for now. Till then!
That's all for now. Till then!





Comments