:: When G2 goes out together ... #2 ::
Salam, good day peeps!
It's been raining since last night and thus, making me feel so sleepy and lazy~ Hahaha!
Anyway, last night [on that rainy night], our class has again to have group dinner at Kampung Nelayan Seafood Restaurant [I think that's the name since it crossed my mind first].
![]() |
| With classmates [and addition members for the night]. |
![]() |
| Seafood and ... meat? |
There were so many of it, name it - crabs, prawns, fishes and squids! Not only that, they also have meat and the marinate sauce was very nice! So, we ate loads of food! But, it goes opposite for me. I'm not that full because I was busy taking photos of others. [Even my friend told me to eat when she saw me. *in tears*]
In the end, each of us paid RM35 per head and yeah, it's very expensive! Bummer -.-"
Well, that's all for now. Till then!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments