:: Senamrobik 1Murid 1Sukan 1Malaysia ::
Salam, good day peeps!
Just this morning, we have this program 'Senamrobik 1Murid 1Sukan 1Malaysia' at the main field in campus. All of us did move our bodies and sweat [and laugh too, perhaps?]. With my DSLR, I took my first loads of photos today and yeah, I'm so loving my new camera! Of course I have fun aside from taking photos and doing the 'Senamrobik'. Let's take view of few selected photos, shall we?
Just this morning, we have this program 'Senamrobik 1Murid 1Sukan 1Malaysia' at the main field in campus. All of us did move our bodies and sweat [and laugh too, perhaps?]. With my DSLR, I took my first loads of photos today and yeah, I'm so loving my new camera! Of course I have fun aside from taking photos and doing the 'Senamrobik'. Let's take view of few selected photos, shall we?
For more, >click here<
Well, that's all for now! Till then!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments