:: Saturday Green ::

Salam, good day peeps!

Well, supposedly I posted this one last Saturday but I got no heart to do so. Now that I'm ready, so yeah, bear with my so-called awesome writing *punching myself*


Okay, as the title said, our campus had this day named 'Saturday Green Fiesta' and [un]fortunately, our class were responsible for one of the events - Sukaneka, that was. Yeah, there was little dissatisfaction within last week. Even so, we made it a success [although I must say that we have to drag the new intakes for more participation]~! YAY!

And so, afterwards, I helped out [a little] with the outfit for Green Fashion as well as illustration for Green Economy-themed comic. I even draw a character in that comic although it was just extra cast. Haha. By the time for the Green Fashion, to be frank, I wouldn't expect our group to win it, especially with other creative designs and all. I remembered the time when I didn't really feel the enjoyment and that was because of ... hmm, hunger I think. Haha.

At this moment, I will be participating in Open Photography Competition for Lestari Gaya, and I'm so excited. But then, this was crossed in my mind, "What if I'm the only one participating?"

Okay, that's all for now. Better off with my slides for Learners and Learning Environment as well as ... do my watermarks for the chosen photos for my submission later on.

ps. I just cut my finger off and it feels like an electric shock on the tip of my finger! NO! [Clumsy me]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::